Spark Plugs for the Xant!

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Ref

Post by Ref »

F54 would cost 7 euros each ouch, here's a link
http://www.eyquem.com/
VertVega
My Cars:

Post by VertVega »

Keep on single electrodes. I just wanted to give a try to this one (3+1) no problems so far, except the price was double :roll:
Single electrode Eyquems would be around 3.- EUR each.

Note that the engine type (LFX, RFV, ...), year and car type (Estate or not) are important in Eyquem product selector.
Last edited by VertVega on 14 Nov 2010, 22:08, edited 1 time in total.
C5 II 2.0i 16V - 2005 - Estate - 103KW - EW10A - Petrol - Manual
Ref

Post by Ref »

eyquem RFN 58 LZ would cost 3 euros sounds good and the way you guys talk about it makes me want to get them now :D
handyman
My Cars:

Post by handyman »

Ref, my only reason for using NGK is from years of playing around with internal combustion engines.

In the past, I have raced many different vehicles and the only make of plug that was consistently good was NGK, other makes always had faults, fouled or failed when it mattered. I even found other well-known brands to be faulty straight from the box. That and the fact I got free racing plugs from NGK! \:D/ Their technical back-up was always first rate, but hey, I'm biased.

For your engine, the single electrode type will be perfectly adequate.

Handyman
Ref

Post by Ref »

think i will get either NGK or Eyquem witch's i have been reading positive stufff about and happened to ask a friend who already uses them and he recommended them heavily!
Ref

Post by Ref »

well i bought the eyquem RFN58LZ single electrode i will put them later this week along with new air and fuel filters hope it works as i heared!, thank you all for the help!