leason learned

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

monkfish
My Cars:

leason learned

Post by monkfish »

ive had a small oil leak on my 2.2 hdi for ages not to bothered about it to much it was just a small leak i lost about 3/4 of a liter over 3 mounths just kept toping it up so one day i think i will fix it spent hours trying to find out were it was coming from and i saw it driping down the turbo oil feed pipe oh b******ks i thought put every thing back on and what happens the leak is twice as bad all over the place so this week end i decide to try and fix it once and for all and i take one of the pipes (rubber) of for the tubo (the one at the very top )and find its got oil all over it have a look and see the pipe has a knotch in it thinking thats not right i order a new one but have to put it back on to pick the new one up and see that the pipe knotch is supposed to be there get to the pick up the new one and hey no leak drive back not picking up the new one and still no leak so cancell it so there we go i have learned to check that all the clips are tight and not to think the worst of my c5
c5 2.2 hdi sx
xantia 1.8 sx
bx 1.9 gti 8v