Another Exclusive..................

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

brmartyn
My Cars: Citroen C8

Another Exclusive..................

Post by brmartyn »

Hi All,

I was driving around Aylesbury this afternoon following another series 2 Xantia Exclusive on a T plate (Not intentionally!!!).

The reason I'm telling you all this is because I couldn't help but notice how nice a condition it looked the owner obviously takes really good care of it. The second (and main) reason was the colour, a beautiful light pearl blue colour which suited the car to a tea. I've never seen a Xantia in this colour before it must be a rare one.

Was really nice to see if it belongs to anybody on the Forum :wink: 8-) :wink:
Brady

Citroen C8 2.2 HDI Exclusive 2006/06

Previous French cars -
Renault Megane Tourer 2004/54 1.9 DCI Privilege
Citroen Xantia 1998/S 2.0 16v Exclusive Automatic
Renault Laguna Sports Tourer Dymanique 2001/51
Citroen Saxo VTR 2000/W
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

That is an unusual colour Brady... I've not seen a MK2 in it but a similar colour was offered om early MK1 sinkers...

I've noticed lately that the vast majority of Xantais seen out and about appear to be well cared for. Seems all the old bangers are rapidly disappearing now, scrappage maybe?

Unusually, in my run run to Somerset and back today I only saw one out and about, a tidy one. I did see a very tidy silver MK2 on a driveway in the company of another. It seems that most owners now have at least two...

A sign perhaps that Xantias have now turned the corner and are mostly in the hands of enthusiasts now. I hope so...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
HDI Dave
My Cars:

Post by HDI Dave »

CitroJim wrote: I did see a very tidy silver MK2 on a driveway in the company of another. It seems that most owners now have at least two...
Yeah....one for spares :mrgreen:
The second (and main) reason was the colour, a beautiful light pearl blue colour which suited the car to a tea. I've never seen a Xantia in this colour before it must be a rare one.
Wasn't there some light blue pearl Xants posted recently,all in France?
1999 Xantia LX 2.0 HDI 110 Rusteration project...
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

HDI Dave wrote: Wasn't there some light blue pearl Xants posted recently,all in France?
Yes! Here's the thread...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
brmartyn
My Cars: Citroen C8

Post by brmartyn »

CitroJim wrote:
HDI Dave wrote: Wasn't there some light blue pearl Xants posted recently,all in France?
Yes! Here's the thread...
The Xantia I saw today was darker than this one.

Maybe I should of put a purple/blue rather than light blue :lol: :oops: :oops: :lol:
Brady

Citroen C8 2.2 HDI Exclusive 2006/06

Previous French cars -
Renault Megane Tourer 2004/54 1.9 DCI Privilege
Citroen Xantia 1998/S 2.0 16v Exclusive Automatic
Renault Laguna Sports Tourer Dymanique 2001/51
Citroen Saxo VTR 2000/W