A big thanks

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

citroenesque
(Donor 2016)
My Cars:

A big thanks

Post by citroenesque »

Just back from the CCC National Rally at Gaydon, where there was a significant turn-out of XMs. It was great to meet some members from here and study other XMs! I must say thanks to a certain Jim who happily fitted the Diode kit and plugged a Lexia into my XM; identifying a few minor issues (all corrected now). The ride back was noticably improved.

THANKS CITROJIM!

Interestingly, now that's all be done/reset when I first turn the key the orange 'sports' suspension light comes on and, like the ABS light goes out like it's running a test. I'd heard that was supposed to happen from some, but Jim had never seen it.

Now, too, I can tell the difference between Normal and Sport mode - and in either mode it corners better.

All in all a brilliant weekend. Pics to follow in the events section.
1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Diesel hatch, white, 92k
*SOLD* 1998 Citroen Xantia Ser.1 Turbo Diesel manual, Desire Limited Edition hatch, Mauritius Blue, 118k
2003 Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE Tourer auto, BRG, 135k
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

That's great news Phil :D

It's amazing what a clear of faults out of the Hydractive ECU does... You need to have that done regularly now...

It was indeed a fantastic show and really thoroughly enjoyed. It was great to meet friends old and new and to look around the cars. I seemed to do more of the former and less of the latter :lol:

So many tasty XMs; I thought for a moment that it was the national XM rally :lol: :lol: For once they comfortably outnumbered Xantias and possibly everything else...

Back to sorting out my messy house :roll:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
DHallworth
Donor 2023
My Cars:

Post by DHallworth »

Left you with an XM bug now Jim?

David.
'98 Xantia Activa V6 :-D
'00 XM V6 Exclusive
'09 C5 2.7 HDi Exclusive
‘10 C5 3.0 HDi Exclusive
'12 C6 3.0 HDi Exclusive
'15 C4 BlueHDi Feel
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

DHallworth wrote:Left you with an XM bug now Jim?
I've always had one of those David :D
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
citroenxm
My Cars: M reg Xm S2 2.1td Auto Exclusive. 269k and rising
L reg XM S1 V6 12v Manual SEi
L 94 XM 2.1 TD auto total resto

2008 Peugeot 207 Sw 1.6 16v hdi. 217k and rising
2010 Peugeot 207 SW 1.6 8v HDi 161k and rising

Post by citroenxm »

Im NOT done yet Jim!!

Ill get ya!!

If Id been more organised I would have come...may be in my 24v.. anyway, need to get her sorted! The exhaust seem to have got louder again when I moved her last weeknd just gone... need to get under again and see whats what and send in for MOT...

Paul
Sharing a pug 207 1.6 hdi Sw 16v.
M reg Xm 2.1 td auto exclusive S2 269k and rising
L reg XM V6 12v SEi auto .. Light project

A very sad...
1994 XM 2.1 d auto