Xsara 2.0 VTS

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

darrenp
My Cars:

Xsara 2.0 VTS

Post by darrenp »

Hi All
I have recently changed cars for a Xsara VTS and am well pleased at the moment, but I am giving it a bit of a service oil/filters etc and have managed most of it but have a problem, where and how do you fit the pollen filter on this model.
Is the pollen filter fitted from onder the bonnet of from inside the car? and does anybody know of a service manual for this model as the Haynes one doesnt seem to cover the VTS at present, any other tips/help would be good too.
Many thanks guys
I must say its nice to be back in a Citroen and proper friendly help agian.
Fords Stink!!!!!!!
JohnD
(Donor 2022)
My Cars: 2010 Citroen C5-X7 tourer
1998 Citroen Saxo 1.5D
2018 Citroen C4-B7
1998 Peugeot 306. 1.9D
2011 Citroen C1

Post by JohnD »

Hi Darren - Can't help - other than to describe the filter on my 2.1TD Xantia which may be similar. Go behind the glove box and remove about five hex screws. The panel drops down exposing the fan area. There is a plastic cover about 6 by 1.5 inches, square at one end and angled at the other. The cover slides to remove. Once the cover is off the old filter can be pulled downwards. Note the way it comes out. Hopefully, your filter is similar to mine. - Cheers!
darrenp
My Cars:

Post by darrenp »

Thanks mate
I will have a look tonight, I think the filter is the same part so hopefully so will the unit it fits into.
Thanks again
Darren......