Spheres canundrum

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

Post by alan s »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jon</i>

Hmmmmm
Well are you going to put the right ones on then Alan?
Want me to get you some 16v fronts, or follow the XMV6 route........................
:-)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I'll throw this one back to the cars owner (#1 son)
Incidentally, with all this airport security these days, can you imagine the reaction of someone getting detected with a couple of spheres in their luggage on the airport X-ray machine??
Be up close & personal with the Swat Squad real quick I'd reckon.[:0][:0][:(!][V][xx(][:X]
Alan S[:o)]
NiSk
My Cars:

Post by NiSk »

Yeah! Almost as much fun as I had with a box of candles and an electric shaver in my carry-on baggage! (well I must admit they did look a lot like sticks of dynamite on the X-ray machine - and that lovely spiral mains lead . . )
//NiSk
alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

Post by alan s »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by NiSk</i>

Yeah! Almost as much fun as I had with a box of candles and an electric shaver in my carry-on baggage! (well I must admit they did look a lot like sticks of dynamite on the X-ray machine - and that lovely spiral mains lead . . )
//NiSk
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I can understand that though; if you needed candles.....why take an electric shaver??[?][?][:D]
Alan S [:o)]