lexia 3 Where I can get RPO NUMBER?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

c5est
My Cars:

lexia 3 Where I can get RPO NUMBER?

Post by c5est »

Hello to ewerybody, I just bought lexia 3 and have a problems to coneect to the car, I don't know what is rpo nummber, where I can get it?
DickieG
Monaco's youngest playboy
My Cars:

Post by DickieG »

It'll be on the tyre pressure sticker on the 'A' post, the RP number relates to the cars' date of build, I'd imagine the RP number for your car will start 10***
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

whatcar are we talking here, a lot of the time it is on/by the tyre presure lable in the door shut,

some were on the LXIA it should give you the opption to enter the chassis/VIN No. instead of the RP No.

regards malcolm
c5est
My Cars:

Post by c5est »

citronut wrote:whatcar are we talking here, a lot of the time it is on/by the tyre presure lable in the door shut,

some were on the LXIA it should give you the opption to enter the chassis/VIN No. instead of the RP No.

regards malcolm
c5 hdi 2001 year
c5est
My Cars:

Post by c5est »

citronut wrote:whatcar are we talking here, a lot of the time it is on/by the tyre presure lable in the door shut,

regards malcolm
lexia asking me abous nummbers
c5est
My Cars:

Re: lexia 3 Where I can get RPO NUMBER?

Post by c5est »

c5est wrote:Hello to ewerybody, I just bought lexia 3 and have a problems to coneect to the car, I don't know what is rpo nummber, where I can get it?
I don't know what I do wrong, but lexia can't find a dialog of any part of my car. its saying what dialog not found, does someone know how to fix this problem?
wright
My Cars:

Post by wright »

i got a lexia last week, and im looking for the pro number as well, there is a sticker but there is a few numbers, what is this number for i have just put in 1 and i could still get in and look at faults and clear most but i cannot change any of the options, i plugged into my fathers c5 to try turn off day running lights but the changes wont take.

for my own car i have a card with a code is this the pro number? i'm assuming this is the number i need to change settings? i don't have a card for my fathers car where could i get that code apart from citroen?
Sl4yer
My Cars:

Post by Sl4yer »

The code may well be on the A post (front of the door frame), although it isn't on our C3. I found it written in the service book.
c5est wrote:I don't know what I do wrong, but lexia can't find a dialog of any part of my car. its saying what dialog not found, does someone know how to fix this problem?
Are there two versions of the C5 in Lexia? There are for the C3 - one listed at C3, one as C3R. The C3R is the facelifted version, and the Lexia wouldn't talk to any systems on ours when the incorrect version was selected. Of course, this is all assuming that Lexia has recognised the car and brought up the VIN number...

James
Now Citroenless for the first time in 20 years
2008 Mazda RX-8 231
2007 Honda CR-V Auto
TheOne

Lexia 3

Post by TheOne »

Hi

As I have recently bought a 2001 C5. As I like to carry out as many of my own repairs as possible I'm considering buying a diagnostic tool. In particular I'm thinking about one of these Chinese Lexias on ebay:
120570978865:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LEXIA-3-Citron-Pe ... 1c12972231

There feedback on sales and equipment is good.

Anyone bought one? Are they any good? Any other recomendations?

Thanx.
bencowell

Post by bencowell »

I bought one from another seller. It appears the cable is loose and needs soldering, but will know for sure when I open the connector. Apparently it's not uncommon.
Currently driving a 2004 C5 VTR (old shape) and an Electric Kia Soul. Sorry but the electric one is my favourite!
Formerly Hyundai Genesis 3.8 V6, 2 x Kia Optima, 2 x C5, Xsara and Saxo.