Synergie immobilser keypad fuel pump wire ident

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

happyg

Synergie immobilser keypad fuel pump wire ident

Post by happyg »

Synergie tom gave me a workaround to get my engine to start however i need the fuel pump wire ident so i can put it into a simple switch. I have a 1.9 td 1995 many thanks in advance.........
Gammy leg
My Cars:

Post by Gammy leg »

These keypads are a PITA. I was forever catching my knee on it when I forgot to close it back up, probably why it was hinge was broken when I got it. Thankfully they were done away with on later models. From memory Pug 405/406's also used this system so you may find some further info in the Peugeot section of FCF plus there must be wiring diagrams posted on other Pug forums and owners websites.
Information on the Synergie is limited as Haynes have not printed a manual to cover it or the 806/Ulysee/Zeta although their website now has it listed as 'under consideration'.
My Russek book doesn't show the immobiliser on any of the wiring diagrams but I'm sure that I have come across an 806 schematic on a Pug site but unfortunately it was saved on my old works PC which has long since been repossessed.
If I find anything, I'll post back.

Gammy

EDIT

Just found this, titled as 'Coded anti start' so may be of some help. Not had a chance to have a good look but could be of assistance.

ANOTHER EDIT

Item 8200 is the keypad. Result!!

( Had a suspicion that it was a russian site - the lengths us Synergie owners have to go to to get information...... )

http://www.autoelectric.ru/auto/peugeot/806/dhx/dhx.htm
Good luck
2000 Synergie 1.9Td