Synergie Immobiliser

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

happyg

Synergie Immobiliser

Post by happyg »

My keypad immobiliser has 4 detached wires, using the previously posted wiring diagrams i am unable to ident two of the wires. I have stripped the loom as far back as i can go but still no idents. Can anyone please advise me as to how easy it is to hotwire the ignition so i can get the damn thing to start... Any advice along with location of fuel pump and wire idents would be most grateful.....................many thanks in advance
Synergietom
My Cars:

Post by Synergietom »

Hi can you check to see if the two wiresc are live or earth if one of each try putting them together and see if that works if so try putting them on a switch somewhere discreet you can then start the car using the keypad and switch and while the car is running disconnect the keypad this should then remove the need for the code but will still leave you with an immobiliser of sorts ( The switch ) There are a few posts on here about the keypad imob try a search.
Yipee i have the xant lets i hope i keep her this time
wheeler
My Cars:

Re: Synergie Immobiliser

Post by wheeler »

happyg wrote: Can anyone please advise me as to how easy it is to hotwire the ignition so i can get the damn thing to start... Any advice along with location of fuel pump and wire idents would be most grateful.....................many thanks in advance
(Assuming this is a petrol) You cant hotwire it, impossible with this system.
It doese'nt immobilise the fuel pump either so no point in messing about with the fuel pump wiring. The keypad system stops the injectors switching.
If its a diesel you can remove the injection pump & it's armour to get to the solenoid to bypass.