Bluetooth Kits

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

BrianM
My Cars:

Bluetooth Kits

Post by BrianM »

Got myself an 09 C5 Exclusive - unfortunately it hasn't bluetooth as standard. Has anyone any experience of the Parrot Multican kits that link their bluetooth kits to the steering wheel controls - or anyone any other suggestions - don't particularly want to ruin the dash with a cradle etc ?. (Had one of the sunvisor kits before with display and its ok til its sunny :o )

Thanks

Brian

09 C5 Exclusive
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

The parrot CK3000 evolution is quite discreet, only thing with that is there is no contact display info if your bothered about that. The CK3100 has a display but its a wee bit bigger.
hdi_man
My Cars:

Post by hdi_man »

nice car BTW ! how are you finding it ?
DickieG
Monaco's youngest playboy
My Cars:

Post by DickieG »

I've got Parrot CK3100 kits in three of my car's and a Parrot MKi 9200 in my HDi, all of them work a treat. The MKi is excellent with my iphone as it not only charges it but plays all of the music I have on the iphone either by bluetooth or by plugging the iphone into a lead which I hide aside my seat when I'm out of the car. As for a cradle there's no need for one as the screen is mounted by a small pad (screen is easily removed for security) and the controlling button can be mounted wherever it suits you, I've mounted mine in the centre console behind the gear lever where it falls easily to hand. I did consider getting the Unika kit to run the Parrot off of the steering wheel buttons but having now used the standard kit I can't see the point of spending further money as it works so well. Highly recommended and easy to fit.
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
BrianM
My Cars:

Post by BrianM »

Hello hdi_man
See you got one recently too - love the car :D, was lusting after them for 18 months before making the jump. Big change from my previous 97 Xantia TD ! Speed limiter is a godsend :wink: Only thing I notice is the wind noise that comes in when you hit 60 (mph) - you'd think the window was slightly open - but its not :(

Brian
09 C5 Exclusive