Pleiades still trading????

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

scoles

Pleiades still trading????

Post by scoles »

As above really.... will be looking to get some advice and possibly some LHM pipe from them.

But reading a few posts on here some people can't get in touch with them.

I tried their website but its not there anylonger.

So does anyone know if their still trading?

Cheers
Stuart
Old-Guy
My Cars: 2011 Grand C4 Picasso VTR+ 1.6HDi in Kyanos Blue
1995 Xantia Estate SX 1.9TD in Vert Vega "The Green Lady" - now owned by XanTom
1998 Xantia 2.1 VXD Estate in Mauritius Blue - R.I.P. (terminal tin-worm)

Post by Old-Guy »

Are you trying Pleiades new address in the sticky http://www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=27692?
2011 Grand C4 Picasso VTR+ 1.6HDi in Kyanos Blue
1995 Xantia Estate SX 1.9TD in Vert Vega "The Green Lady" - after 11 years now owned by XanTom
1998 Xantia 2.1 VXD Estate in Mauritius Blue - R.I.P. (terminal tin-worm)
scoles

Post by scoles »

Yeah tried giving them a call today but maybe shut for easter weekend.

Will need to try again on tuesday.

Cheers
Stuart
Citroening
My Cars: Various Makes/Models Nowadays...

Post by Citroening »

They are definitely still trading. Got some stuff from them the other day.

F.
scoles

Post by scoles »

ah thats good then.

Do you know if they sell the LHM pipe with the ends flared .....Ie if i needed a section X amount long would they cut that and flare it?

Thanks
Stuart
falling-out-with-my-car
My Cars: Citroen C5 Aircross 8 speed Automatic, Flair Model with far to many toys and nice comfy armchair like leather seats. ha ha Ive just had a conversation with the car. setting everything up verbally

Post by falling-out-with-my-car »

they have patented their own flaring tool so i woul assume they are pretty well up on that sort of thing. ppm sent.

regards Nigel.
Citroen Xantia S2 1.9 TD estate 189K soon to be broken for parts Jan 2017 headlamps & radiator fan assembly already spoken for & A 1987 Citroen 2CV6 special just for fun.
New addition Citroen C5 2.0 HDi Exclusive Hatch purchased 09/12/2016 with 83K on the clock.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

falling-out-with-my-car wrote:they have patented their own flaring tool so i woul assume they are pretty well up on that sort of thing.
You might say it's one of their core businesses.. They should be able to make you up the length you need when you tell them the pipe in question without further ado.

They do only open weekdays. All weekends and public holidays are strictly observed in Pleiades-land :lol:

Did you identify exactly which pipe it is Stuart. the PAS or main feed?
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
scoles

Post by scoles »

CitroJim wrote:
falling-out-with-my-car wrote:they have patented their own flaring tool so i woul assume they are pretty well up on that sort of thing.
You might say it's one of their core businesses.. They should be able to make you up the length you need when you tell them the pipe in question without further ado.

They do only open weekdays. All weekends and public holidays are strictly observed in Pleiades-land :lol:

Did you identify exactly which pipe it is Stuart. the PAS or main feed?
I plan on getting it up on the jack tomorrow sometime to try and figure out which one it is.

Should i be able to remove the individual pipe without loosing all the LHM from the resivoir?

Cheers
Stuart
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

scoles wrote: Should i be able to remove the individual pipe without loosing all the LHM from the resivoir?
Yes, there'll be a little spillage but by no means a lot...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...