CIT

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

CITMAN
My Cars:

CIT

Post by CITMAN »

WHO IS THE GREAT CIT AND WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM.
€urotech
My Cars:

Post by €urotech »

hmmm interesting, i have only been here for a very short while and you are the same as the last i have put up with for many years, i wonder if this is going to be the same sort of site or will it be interested in the valuable info that i have
CITMAN
My Cars:

Post by CITMAN »

This site is very good. But im little disappointed by the this person actions on the site i.e. cit. As there is no need for that kind of abuse. if cit has got something interesting to say then say it. but if not don't.[:(]
€urotech
My Cars:

Post by €urotech »

then i shall remain and watch for now, im sure its a good site as all the others were we shall see, my input will be invaluable
JONNYH
My Cars:

Post by JONNYH »

Only just logged on this site and already disappointed by this bloke called CIT giving out stupid advice and silly comments. Does anyone know why.
€urotech
My Cars:

Post by €urotech »

lack of mechanical inteligance ( a child growing down )is the answer but it can be taught i have 40 years behind me i have a very large buisness and now retired due to injury, i have my hands on a vast wealth of knoladge and data and i dont let pricks like him deture me, you allways get them, if the site is a good one it will prevail
CITMAN
My Cars:

Post by CITMAN »

THIS SITE IS THE BEST. EVERYONES ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP AND ALL HAVE VAST MECHANICAL KNOWLEDGE.
REGARDS CITMAN [:D]
Ron

Post by Ron »

I have been reading the post from CIT and others.
CIT Started off with a subject that would have been good to debate.
But due to members making silly and rude remarks about what CIT was saying must of caused CIT offence hence the outburst.
I say enjoy the comments and live and let live provided we can tolerate each others belief.
nick
My Cars:

Post by nick »

I re-read his original post about spheres (before he edited it!) a couple of times and came to the conclusion he was actually trying to pay GSF/Andyspares a compliment - i.e. "both GSF and his company sell decent spheres, but most places don't."
Just the lack of punctuation meant what he said could be interpreted either way.
Nick
Ron

Post by Ron »

My thought exactly totally neutral to both parties
franciscolunn
My Cars:

Post by franciscolunn »

I aree with you all,i just rolled around laughing,no offence to anybody,at least we are all alive and kicking