Berlingo

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

JohnP.
My Cars:

Berlingo

Post by JohnP. »

Hi there,can someone tell me how to change the clock on my Berlingo van?[:I]
I've pushed,pulled, and twiddled both of the little knobs on there with no effect on the clock at all.[:(]
JohnD
(Donor 2022)
My Cars: 2010 Citroen C5-X7 tourer
1998 Citroen Saxo 1.5D
2018 Citroen C4-B7
1998 Peugeot 306. 1.9D
2011 Citroen C1

Post by JohnD »

I've no idea - but there might be a chance that its the same as the Saxo. If its digital turn the button to the left for minutes, to the right for hours. If its analogue, press the button for two seconds and the minutes advance slowly then rapidly. If all this is of no help, then - sorry!
JohnP.
My Cars:

Post by JohnP. »

Thanks John,it is digital, I'll give that a go for starters.
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

if its a later model berlingo with digital clock,have the ignition on but engine NOT running,press & hold the right hand button till the hours start flashing,then press the right button till you get the hour you want,leave for a few seconds then the minutes will start flashing,press the right button againg till you get the minutes you want,leave for another few seconds it will stop flashing.clock set!
JohnP.
My Cars:

Post by JohnP. »

Thanks wheeler,I'll try that next,so far I have at least discovered the tripmeter.[:)]
I don't think I've ever had a handbook supplied with a second hand van,it would make life a lot simpler.
JohnP.
My Cars:

Post by JohnP. »

Sorted now,thanks guys,wheelers method was the one,JohnD discovered the tripmeter for me though.