citroen OEM car parts supplier on the forum?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

citrov6
My Cars:

citroen OEM car parts supplier on the forum?

Post by citrov6 »

just wondering if dealerships parts departments or independent suppliers of OEM parts use the forums?
Love my black v6 xant - only one with cream coloured leather too!
red_dwarfers
(Donor 2020)
My Cars:

Post by red_dwarfers »

Send a PM to vince.
He's a GSF man with a passion for finding decent parts :lol:
Kev

'19 C4 Cactus 130 Flair
vince
My Cars:

Post by vince »

What are you after buddy?

The most elusive part i have found to date was a wiper mechanism for a Dyane. They were ceased production 30 years previous and pull £90 if you can find one. Often people get told the 2CV one will fit but in fact there is a difference and they wont.

One of my customers was in a jam for one once and within a couple of calls i had one for him...result :wink:

I like the difficult ones :)

The best one i had and succesfully did was a gypsy who came in and asked for a clutch kit for a 1972 VW LT van which had been retro fitted with a perkins diesel from something else about 20 years previous. He has the old clutch pressure plate number but that ended up obsolete some years previous. Through measurement of the splines and some other measurements and approximations and a few calls to LUK tech helpline i managed to find him a frankenstein kit that did the job. Again a happy customer :wink:

I cant get everything but i will do better than most to get you the part(s) you need and make sure they are right...thats the hard bit most cock up on. Getting it is easy, it being right is a different ballgame 8)
1993 Citroen xm 2.1td, silver/grey, bowling ball wheel trims, 210k and climbing...
citrov6
My Cars:

Post by citrov6 »

sorry Vince, i completely forgot i had posted this, pm'd you now
Love my black v6 xant - only one with cream coloured leather too!