Signaling Problem

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

rcsrcs

Signaling Problem

Post by rcsrcs »

Hi

I have citroen xsara 1.8i16v sedan, until now it was fine and good, suddenly now i have a problem , that the right side signaling indicator is continuously on and blinking, making me difficult to use it untill i fix it.

have some one faced similar kind of problem or if some one know how to solve it would be greatly helpful.

I can't use the manual as its in different language(Finnish). I requested for English they don't have that anymore in English, as its 2000 vehicle.

Can some one help me and if some on has the English manual in electronic format or PDF, it would be help full for me.

Thanks.
Chandu
jmd
My Cars:

Post by jmd »

Seems to be a switching problem, have a go at spraying some Silicone oil into the switch, it may help. Otherwise cheapest way out might be to try a scrap yard for a switch
falling-out-with-my-car
My Cars: Citroen C5 Aircross 8 speed Automatic, Flair Model with far to many toys and nice comfy armchair like leather seats. ha ha Ive just had a conversation with the car. setting everything up verbally

Post by falling-out-with-my-car »

as your online you could search for a free translator and type some of the manual into it.

regards Nigel
Citroen Xantia S2 1.9 TD estate 189K soon to be broken for parts Jan 2017 headlamps & radiator fan assembly already spoken for & A 1987 Citroen 2CV6 special just for fun.
New addition Citroen C5 2.0 HDi Exclusive Hatch purchased 09/12/2016 with 83K on the clock.