Heater Matrix ZX Diesel

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

flygirl767

Heater Matrix ZX Diesel

Post by flygirl767 »

Hi Gurus, it's me again with yet another problem. A friend has recently bought a Citroen ZX Diesel (1.9). I told her to get a Xantia but she wanted a smaller car - lol. Anyway, there appears to be a couple of problems. The first is the heater matrix. She wants to know if you have to dismantle the dashboard to get to it (well, not her, personally, you undersand - lol). The second problem is there appears to be a knocking from the N/S front when turning left. She's had the driveshaft replaced and it's still happening.
Any help gratefully accepted. I told her to get a Citroen and my stock with her is rapidly diminishing. Thanks in advance.
Love Michelle XXX :)
handyman
My Cars:

Post by handyman »

Hello Michelle, to replace the heater matrix on the ZX, unfortunately, the dash has to come out along with the centre console, steering wheel, plastic scuttle, wiper assembly............ :shock:

You need to allow at least 12 hours for the job! :roll: And you will have screws left over. :wink:

It may also be a good time to do the water pump and thermostat. Do not forget the system needs to be flushed.

Handyman