Rimmer brothers sale- some non BL bits!

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

bxbodger
My Cars:

Rimmer brothers sale- some non BL bits!

Post by bxbodger »

Some cheapie bits I found on the Rimmer brothers site - I don't know if they have any of this stuff left but it's not normally the place you'd be looking for citroen parts so if the autojumblers havn't got there first you may be lucky: the alternators look a bargain!http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/bargains/unipart.html
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Gosh, a Xantia Diesel clutch kit for £15 :lol: Too good to be true..

Beware, this may be for a non-turbo diesel and if so, these are not right for a TD. The TD uses a pull clutch whereas the D uses a conventional push clutch :(

Colin (Admiral51) just the job for you though :wink:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
admiral51
Donor 2023
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: C5 X7 2009 2.0 HDI VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
C4 2010 2.0 HDi Exclusive VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]

Post by admiral51 »

Thanks for the info Jim
will make some enquiries but as i seem to be the only person running not one but two n/a 1.9 d xantias best id get a pair :lol: :lol:

colin