Thanks to...

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

XantiaMan
My Cars:

Thanks to...

Post by XantiaMan »

... DickieG! Met up with him today to pick up some Activa wheels which will be refurbed shortly (pictures to follow) and a complete Activa interior which is much better condition than my LX's thats now waiting to go to the skip.

Also got a wing mirror and leather steering wheel, plus a exterior door trim strip, so my car is finally getting close to the 'Activa' look with the economy of a TD.

Richard also met up with me a month ago so i could get a 4030 head unit, rear spoiler and dash wood trim, he is a very pleasant chap and i really apprieciate his help in getting my car to how i want it, so thanks again Richard!
2003 Ford Mondeo ST220
2002 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
2001 Ford Puma 1.7 VCT
2008 Ford Transit Mk7
http://www.facebook.com/kidmans" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: Thanks to...

Post by CitroJim »

XantiaMan583 wrote:... so my car is finally getting close to the 'Activa' look with the economy of a TD.
How about getting hold of a real Activa and swapping a 2.1TD into it. Easier than you may think ans the Activa and 2.1TD share a lot of mechanicals...

Almost the perfect car then...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
XantiaMan
My Cars:

Post by XantiaMan »

citrojim wrote:
XantiaMan583 wrote:... so my car is finally getting close to the 'Activa' look with the economy of a TD.
How about getting hold of a real Activa and swapping a 2.1TD into it. Easier than you may think ans the Activa and 2.1TD share a lot of mechanicals...

Almost the perfect car then...
lol, back in the days when i used to have time to do engine swaps that could of been possible, mine is going quite for for a 1.9 anyway although i wouldnt mind trying a 2.1 to see just how good they are, and of course i wouldnt mind driving an Activa to check out how it handles.

In a few years time when i am better off i'll try and get an Activa as a occasional use fun thing, but my Maestro Turbo currently fills that gap and i would never get rid of it!
2003 Ford Mondeo ST220
2002 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
2001 Ford Puma 1.7 VCT
2008 Ford Transit Mk7
http://www.facebook.com/kidmans" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DickieG
Monaco's youngest playboy
My Cars:

Post by DickieG »

XantiaMan583 wrote:and of course i wouldnt mind driving an Activa to check out how it handles.
Next time we meet up I'll bring my Activa and let you have a go :D .
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH