Xantia locks / Alarm

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Gavin1

Xantia locks / Alarm

Post by Gavin1 »

How do I disable the alarm on my 94 Xantia td SX, since I've had it its periodically decided to flash its headlights and the latest thing is its making an alarm sound (not very loud fortunately) when the ignition is turned on. Pressing the buttons on the dashboard which are supposed to have some effect on the alarm doesn't do anything at all. I'd rather just be able to disconnect the whole thing.
Oh the remote control central locking doesn't work - I havn't tried doing the resetting thing with it but thought I'd tell you in case fixing that may help with the alarm problem.
timbo
My Cars:

Post by timbo »

i'am having problems with mine,to stop the lights flashing remove the green relay from the fuse box,should feel it clicking.
RichardH
My Cars:

Post by RichardH »

Fuse 17 in the Facia fusebox according to Haynes, is for the alarm power supply. Try taking it out.
oskin

Post by oskin »

Remove fuse 17 (access above driver's right knee). This will disable the alarm but the key or blipper will still lock normally and also deadlock (if you hold the key in the lock position for 2 seconds).