yep you guessed it, xantia (TD1.9) starting problem still

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

TehAgent
My Cars:

Post by TehAgent »

KP, i would PM you, but for some strange reason, that function for me is not working, unless its to do with post count?

But I'm situated in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. if your close. but i cant pm you more details as its says "Sorry, but the administrator has prevented you from sending private messages." or words to that affect!

Dunno what thats all about, havent done anything to annoy anyone, well not that i know of?
Last edited by TehAgent on 30 Dec 2006, 16:31, edited 1 time in total.
1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo (The Fast One)
KP
My Cars:

Post by KP »

Thats quite strange :(

Im up near warrington im afraid though often near doncaster as well so a bit of a trek for a used car battery really lol
TehAgent
My Cars:

Post by TehAgent »

WOOOOT, car is running like a beauty.

Got me hands all scratched up getting to them last two plugs on the left of the car if your looking at it, changed them after leaving the car all night, and she fired strait up first time, took 3 hours to do them and it started raining as well half way through the job.

To anyone attempting the glow plugs, undoing them is the hardest part as there just isn't enough room (i swear blind french people employ 5 year old's to work on xantia's as they just are not designed for large hands).

So, after all that it was just the glow plugs, though with slightly leaky primer pump, ill just renew that during the week when every thing gets back to normal in the new year.

Anyway, too all who replied with help and support, thank you very much, it was very much appreciated
1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo (The Fast One)