Duty Paid Biodiesel

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Gnerk
My Cars:

Duty Paid Biodiesel

Post by Gnerk »

Following the post on "methanol", is there anyone on the forum aware of or selling duty paid biodiesel (I am refering to the proper transestified stuff, not veg oil and white spirit, etc) in the Worthing area?

If not dead close, I could fill up a number of 25L containers at once - say four containers - for convenience. Not interested in an IBC - no where to store it!

Cheers,

Ian.
Stewart(oily)
My Cars: Citroens since 1990, BX Diesel, GTI, TZD with 1.9 TD running extra boost before it was fashionable!, ZX Volcane TD, S2 Xantia break 1.9TD, Xantia HDI 110, currently zipping about in a C2 Diesel. C2 died from the dreaded worm, C3 Picasso HDI Exclusive, the adventure continues.

Post by Stewart(oily) »

I have such a supplier here in north wales, dont know about down there though, trial and error has taught me that 30/50% is about the right mix for biodiesel without a loss of performance.
Stewart
BXs since 1993 built 1.9 TZD turbo, got a S2 Xantia estate, brilliant car! 2013, Xantia HDI LX 110 2000 new car with 122,000, l C2 HDI Rusty rocket, C3 Picasso HDI new to me.
davetd
My Cars:

Post by davetd »

I did a search recently, I'm in Worthing too. There is one at Eastbourne, and one at Sidlesham, nr Selsey.

I can't remember the name of the site but if you do a google search.....there is a locater function.

regards

davetd
93 Xantia SX TD Manual Metallic Grey 145,000 Non Anti-Sink