C3 Pluriel 04

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

faffer

Post by faffer »

Wheeler, I used the VIN number and it came up with just the two part nos (left and right) for my car just as Andmcit had posted.Getting back to Sunday afternoon, it was getting dark by the time the car got back here but I got a brief look at the brackets and they look pretty much the same to me. So next weekend I will take the left hand one off and make sure (if it works that's a potential saving of £47). I have also registered with a couple of internet breakers who put your requests out to numerous breakers, just on the off chance someone out there has one for sale (hopefully at a reasonable price). Dave
faffer

Post by faffer »

faffer wrote: So next weekend I will take the left hand one off and make sure (if it works that's a potential saving of £47). I have also registered with a couple of internet breakers who put your requests out to numerous breakers, just on the off chance someone out there has one for sale (hopefully at a reasonable price). Dave
The brackets are the same I have now successfully reinstated the large weight back onto the car. Will be ordering the smaller weight assembly from my dealer unless something turns up before from a breakers..Dave
faffer

Post by faffer »

Finally an end to this; I have recently found an online establishment breaking a Pluriel. They had a minimum spend of £20 +vat policy. Agreed with them to stripdown the weight and send me just the bracket. It has since arrived and is now all bolted up with the weight on the car. Doubt if it will make any difference to the car but at least it is as it should be...Dave