Synergie's

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Daveyb
My Cars:

Synergie's

Post by Daveyb »

There does not seem to be many posts regarding synergies.Does no one else have one apart from me.Anyway I wonder If anyone has any ideas on faint clonk noise that appears to come from the rear of the vehicleafter I have breaked and the vehicle has stopped about half a second later the clonk appears.Someone has suggested that the diesel tank is flexing.Any ideas apreciated

1998 Synergie 1.9td Exclusive
Daveyb
KP
My Cars:

Post by KP »

Something sticking within the brake system? Compensator valve maybe or related btis to it? sticky pad or guides dirty? loose pad maybe?
Gammy leg
My Cars:

Post by Gammy leg »

Davey,

Probably the tank, mine does it too.

Gammy
BennyB

Post by BennyB »

Mine has just started doing this too. What causes it? Suspected it was the tank, sounds like a baffle in the tank loose and clonking about!!
BennyB

Post by BennyB »

Has anyone actually sussed out what this is yet??? Been under the car a few times now and it's driving me insane!!!! Doesn't seem to be an issue but it the gloves are off between me and the car and it's now become a battle of wills!!!! Aaaargh :D :D I will not be beaten!!!! :D :D :D
mark21td
My Cars:

Post by mark21td »

I had this on an 806 HDI, It was a loose baffle as BennyB surgested.
99 406 LX HDI 90 estate
99 C250TD sport estate
01 306 HDI 90 meridian estate
Brew my own biodiesel

http://www.shorewasteoil.xtreemhost.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;