Does anyone know?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

rossnunn
My Cars:

Does anyone know?

Post by rossnunn »

Does anyone know of any decent ZX sites? so far I have found one very good looking forum but its german :roll:
I want to see about a group buy for some carbon fibre bits so hence the need for the site.

Thankyouplease
oscarloco
My Cars:

Post by oscarloco »

http://www.zxclub.co.uk/

THis one started good but it hasn't been updated in a while :?

I think the lack of ZX sites has something to do with envy, everybody would like to own one so they don't want people admiring other people's car :lol:
Oscar Lopez
'94 ZX 2.0 8v petrol (restoration to its former glory on its way after being neglected by stupid Ex)
rossnunn
My Cars:

Post by rossnunn »

I was thinking about starting a ZX forum, but I don't really have the time
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

Ross. We already have a brill forum here so why do we need another just for the ZX??

Any ZX info you need-want to chat about just start a thread.. :)
James. (Nr M67 East of Manchester).
Dark Blue ZX 1.9D Auto 1994 'L' 5 dr (modified) Aura. 98K miles used daily. Ave mpg 40
Wedgewood Blue 75 CTD auto Connoissaur. 2002. 144k. used daily. ave mpg 40 ish.
rossnunn
My Cars:

Post by rossnunn »

aaah eeerm this is difficult, how can I put this..

This forum is fine, don't get me wong. But its abit too 'general' if you see what I mean. There seems to be a forum based owners club for every other car on the planet apart for the ZX. I think there needs to be a forum deadicated to the ZX, run by ZX owners. I for example want to see about getting a group by for some carbon fibre bits for the ZX. Where can I go to attract the most attention to ZX owners at the min? nowhere really. We are distributed throughout the ether with no real centeral base. A deadicated owners club/forum will help pull us all together.