A couple of C5 questions

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

KRD
My Cars:

A couple of C5 questions

Post by KRD »

Just picked up an '02 2.2 HDi SX on Friday. Loving it so far but have a couple of queries that I can't find the answer to in the manual.

1. Does this model have tyre sensors ie. will it tell me if my tyre pressure is low?

2. I have entered the trafficmaster code and it accepted it. Only problem is every time I take the key out the ignition then put it back in the volume has reset to maximum. It's kind of deafening, and it's a bit of a pain having to adjust the volume every trip.

The car is hopefully going back to the dealers during the week cos there are a couple of faults-I'm assuming the warranty will cover it.

The temperature guage is stuck at 53c so putting on the aircon means we get recirculating air (presumably cos it thinks its so hot outside) and the button on the drivers door to unlock the rear electric windows doesn't work. There is also a bit of juddering around 65-70mph.
JohnD
(Donor 2022)
My Cars: 2010 Citroen C5-X7 tourer
1998 Citroen Saxo 1.5D
2018 Citroen C4-B7
1998 Peugeot 306. 1.9D
2011 Citroen C1

Re: A couple of C5 questions

Post by JohnD »

[quote="KRD"]

1. Does this model have tyre sensors ie. will it tell me if my tyre pressure is low?

quote]

It's only fitted as standard on the exclusive models unless specified as an extra on SX.
2010 C5 X7 VTR+Nav 160
1998 1.5 Saxo
1998 Pug 306 1.9D
2018 C4 B7 VTR+
2011 Citroen C1
KRD
My Cars:

Post by KRD »

Thanks-I thought that was probably the case.
Have you any experience of trafficmaster? It took me a few attempts to enter the pin.
It is resetting to max volume each time I leave the car. It also tells me license invalid every so often, but then works fine once I go on the motorway.
It's booked into the garage on Thursday for another couple of niggly faults so I'll ask them to check trafficmaster out as well.