Repair Manual CD

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

LeeDJC
My Cars:

Repair Manual CD

Post by LeeDJC »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CITROEN-SAXO-CX-C ... dZViewItem

Has anyone bought one of these CDs off ebay? If so, are they any good, or a complete load of poo?
2004 Berlingo Multispace HDI, 105000
mezuk04
My Cars:

Post by mezuk04 »

HA! theres been a couple of recent threads about these. The overall advice was that they were quite poor and didnt contain any real useful information.

I do believe one person bought one and it was adequate but by no means brilliant, i believe he was happy to send one to anyone for a couple of quid.
Volkswagen Golf 59' 1.6TD S :(
LeeDJC
My Cars:

Post by LeeDJC »

I've just looked at the guy who's selling these, and his feedback is only 1! I've seen these before, same pic, description etc, so looks like he's set up a new account.

Also he goes on about how he's had "too many bad experiences with fraudulent buyers" with Paypal - but only +1 feedback!

Lol, now I've looked again I wouldn't touch these with a bargepole!

EDIT:

I've just sent him a question:
Howcome you've had lots of problems with fraudulent buyers with Paypal, but your feedback is only +1? Am I missing something? I'm asking as I'm interested in a CD, but obviously don't want to get ripped off. Regards, Lee
I'm just curious to see what his reply is!
2004 Berlingo Multispace HDI, 105000
Ross_K
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: 2009 Citroen C5 VTR+ HDi 1.6
2004 Toyota Prius
2004 Alfa Romeo 156 1.6 Twin Spark

Post by Ross_K »

Looks like mr_diagnostic_2006 and petros0_11 are the same person. Check this ad out and look at the guy's feedback:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CITROEN-SAXO-CX-C ... dZViewItem

All his negative feedback says something along the lines of "not as described" :roll:
ImageImage
mezuk04
My Cars:

Post by mezuk04 »

I think a forum like this tops any CD...and I know a CD doesnt provide the type of humour I provide :lol: totally free of course, but donations are happily accepted (these Lee Evans research dvds do cost you know).

I think the forum should look into producing some kind of data sheets for jobs, although the common problems section is usefull some of them have other posts which can get a bit much at times.

I really should look into doing something like this, but sadly I dont have the extensive knowledge like most and therefore feel it may be a bit of a waste of time :cry:
Volkswagen Golf 59' 1.6TD S :(