HELP NEEDED BROKEN PART

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

WELSHVIKING
My Cars:

HELP NEEDED BROKEN PART

Post by WELSHVIKING »

I will try to explain this as best as i can. on the passenger side footwell underneath the carpets on the very front of the car there is a round black disc ( approx 3" dia )seems to be attached to the bulkhead. it also seems to be attached to a small black part ( maybe matrix ) just found out that the 2 parts what i think are supposed to be joined are not they are split and there seems to be drips of water coming from the there. the funny thing is the water seems to be clear i had a quick taste and it does not taste of anti-freeze which my coolant system has in it. Im sorry if this does not seem to make sense but its the first time i have noticed it and i am not 100% sure what part of the car is broken....so HELP !!!!
CURRENT CARS:-
2019 CITROEN C3 AIRCROSS 1.2 FLAIR PURETECH 110BHP MANUAL (WIFES CAR)
2020 CITROEN AIRCROSS 1.2 FLAIR PURETECH 130BHP AUTO (MY CAR)
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

you wont see the heater matrix with out stiping half the car out as its right up inside the heater unit and it is a radiator about 10 to 12 inches long,4 to 5 wide and aprox 1 1/2 thick,and its about 2 to 3 days job to replace as you have to remove the hole dash and then unbolt the heater unit from the bulkhead and pull it away about 4 to 5 inches before you even get site of the matrix
regards malcolm
WELSHVIKING
My Cars:

Post by WELSHVIKING »

any ideas then malcolm what it could be, the disk if fastened to the bulkhead and it has snapped away from the black object ???? which i thought might be the matrix
WELSHVIKING
My Cars:

photo of the problem

Post by WELSHVIKING »

how do i put a photo on here i have taken one of the broken part and will post it on here
[/img][/list][/list][/u]