Any good fully independant Citroen mechs around N. London??

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

London luke

Any good fully independant Citroen mechs around N. London??

Post by London luke »

Dont mind if they work from home etc (My mazda mx5 is serviced by a guy who works from home and he is fantastic !!)

Want the suspension checked out etc.
micitroen
My Cars:

indies

Post by micitroen »

Luke, I've taken my CX to Andrew Brodie of Willesden just off Dudden Hill Lane. 15 mins walk to the Jubilee Line.(strange thing is there's actually no one called Andrew who works there....so don't ring up and ask for Andrew). This is the first time I've used them, they are very busy.....but not so you have to wait a month before you can book the car in. Guys on the phone are; Stuart and Chris, both very knowledgeable and able to talk you through a few things. I am due to pick my car up today and will give a further report then. I don't really anticipate too much of a problem as they are recommended by the GBU on the CCC.
Tel No is; 0208 459 3725.
Hope this helps, Mike.
Mike

1993 BX TXD EST mmm. nice. 1990 Bx 19TZD Auto Lhd (now lives in France) 1998 Xsara 1.9d lx.
micitroen
My Cars:

inde garage

Post by micitroen »

Further to my last, I picked up my CX yesterday and am very happy with the work carried out and the service and flexibility of the staff. They had my CX which was a bit of an unknown quantity with it being an Ebay purchase and they carried out the work that I'd asked them to do......but they also checked as to whether there was any need to do some of the other work which I was unsure about.....and there wasn't. To me that's brilliant, as a lot garages would have done it all anyway and just given me the bill. Its always a good sign that a car goes/is better after its been to the garage, so often its not the case. To sum up........very happy!
Mike

1993 BX TXD EST mmm. nice. 1990 Bx 19TZD Auto Lhd (now lives in France) 1998 Xsara 1.9d lx.