abs sensor plug location

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

bronzecouch
My Cars:

abs sensor plug location

Post by bronzecouch »

Hiya, i keep getting a fault code for the right rear abs sensor, anyone know where the connector is located please because i hear its inside under the seat?
i want to check the plug is not the problem first
xantia 2.0 110 hdi 2000
kind regards jim
pmhpmh

Post by pmhpmh »

On a BX it is under the rear seat, maybe the same logic has been used.
Mandrake
My Cars:

Post by Mandrake »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bronzecouch</i>

Hiya, i keep getting a fault code for the right rear abs sensor, anyone know where the connector is located please because i hear its inside under the seat?
i want to check the plug is not the problem first
xantia 2.0 110 hdi 2000
kind regards jim
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Hi,
It's above the rear suspension chassis crossmemeber, about 6 inches forward from the rear rubber bush. If you take the spare wheel carrier out and drive the car up on ramps you can just access it that way. The plug has a wire clip that needs to be prised off with a screwdriver and pair of pliers.
The left hand side is in the same but opposite position, however due to the muffler it is impossible to reach in the same fashion.
Regards,
Simon
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

thats about right,but i would say on top of rear subframe side members,i suppose things look diferant down under
much regards malcolm