central locking

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

widget
My Cars:

central locking

Post by widget »

I was cleaning the zx and i opened the drivers door and the locking started to click i rememberd what i had seen on here and just pulled the rubber boot that the door wires go throuh and yep the central locking clicked away like a good un so job for tomorrow.
Have any of you fitted the alarms sold on ebay around £50 with central locking and auto start i deffo need an alarm but not the 2 wire ones waste of time round here
AndersDK
My Cars:

Post by AndersDK »

wots a 2wire alarm ? - a fake to scare off potentials ?
All alarms I've seen are a web of wires - and a nightmare to install.
widget
My Cars:

Post by widget »

it only as 2 wires poss and neg it uses the voltage drop if the interior light comes on and about £20 the thieves round here take no notice of them or the people that live round here
sleepy0905

Post by sleepy0905 »

If the ebay one is made by Falcon then i highly recommend but allow a good weekend to wire in there is tons of wiring and lots of bits and pieces to hide I have a Falcon top of the range £400 worth and the wiring sheet that was given to me with all the paperwork looks absolutely frightening and the alarm does just about everything I keep a copy of the instructions in my wallet because I cannot remember all the commands it even has anti hijack[:D][:p]