Very Quick Question

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

rossnunn
My Cars:

Very Quick Question

Post by rossnunn »

I'm off to the breakers tomorrow.
Ref: Phase 1 Xsara, 1.4/1.6 TU3 Engine
Does anyone know if the texalarm box is the same or built-into the C/L module?
Does anyone know where the texalarm box is located? I have come upwith 3 locations: 1) Above the drivers footwell B) Center Console 3) Under the passengers seat.
I'd sit there all day & look for the box but they've just forcast rain for tomorrow so I don't really want to hang about - the stuff we do for mates eh?
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

on a mk1 xsara without multiplex the CPH unit (which controls alarm,central locking,imobiliser & interior lighting) is located to the n/s of the steering column.its a black box with 2 plugs on it (1 black 1 yellow).what are you planning to do with it because i dont think the can be swapped between cars due to it being coded to the injection ECU for imobiliser reasons.
rossnunn
My Cars:

Post by rossnunn »

thanks wheeler I have the ECU, key & transponder to match, does anyone have the pinout for the box??
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

whats the problem/why do you need the info ? i dont have a complete pinout but i have a transponder wiring diagram (only the terminals relating to the transponder).each of the things the CPH controls have separate diagrams.i dont have a scanner so i cant email the diagram though.
rossnunn
My Cars:

Post by rossnunn »

ooo that wold be good if you could email the terminal data to thethinktank31{at}hotmail{dot}com
Its a attempt to get the ZX restarted.