xantia how much is it worth

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

dnsey

Post by dnsey »

It might be worth trying Citroen's own insurance facility. I plugged some figures in a while ago, and was very surprised at how low the premiums were - I shall certainly consider them at renewal time.
kafkaian

Post by kafkaian »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dnsey</i>

It might be worth trying Citroen's own insurance facility. I plugged some figures in a while ago, and was very surprised at how low the premiums were - I shall certainly consider them at renewal time.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Do you have a link?
dnsey

Post by dnsey »

kafkaian

Post by kafkaian »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dnsey</i>

http://www.citroen.co.uk/level3/scrolli ... =insurance
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
£426.30 [:(]
Oh Well[B)][V]
matt
My Cars:

Post by matt »

Just tried it for the stdt came in at £332.85 not bad but not good enough!
ghostrider
My Cars:

Post by ghostrider »

Ha,
All you have to do is to wait until you are a sad old git like me[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D], I've used confused for the last 2 years and come up with around ?230 comp for the VSX including business use. This year I tried Privilege, and before NCB protection and Legal expenses cover it was ?152 comp (with a protected NCB and legal cover it's ?189)[;)][;)][;)]. Where you live also has a huge effect on premiums, as does the company's claims experience in your area, ie if they have only a few people insured in your area and those people don't have a very good claims record that company's premiums will be higher. So it may pay to ask some friends who they are with to see if there is any one company used more in your post code area. As to the value of a P reg xant estate my wifes one with MOT and some problems has had a best offer of ?325, so I'll keep it and use it for spares.
Pete
________
Website design
Last edited by ghostrider on 22 Feb 2011, 06:10, edited 1 time in total.