BX Windscreen Fitting

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Darren
My Cars:

BX Windscreen Fitting

Post by Darren »

Some vandels smashed my windscreen on my BX,has anyone any tips on fitting a new one from a breakers yart etc ,or is this a job best left to the experts ?
Dave Bamber
My Cars:

Post by Dave Bamber »

Hi Darren. Better to leave it to the experts I think. I've tried to remove windscreens from other vehicles, with very little succuss. By the time you've messed about getting a screen out, paying for it, getting it home, removing yours, putting the new one in, then it leaks.....No, get out the credit card!!
Darren
My Cars:

Post by Darren »

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Thanks For the advice Dave
Hi Darren. Better to leave it to the experts I think. I've tried to remove windscreens from other vehicles, with very little succuss. By the time you've messed about getting a screen out, paying for it, getting it home, removing yours, putting the new one in, then it leaks.....No, get out the credit card!!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>