part numbers

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

citronut
My Cars:

part numbers

Post by citronut »

i know this is the cit section but im looking for a web site where i can enter peugeot part numbers and get back part/year and exact model aplication,as i know there are some very clever web surfers out there regards malcolm
vanny
My Cars:

Post by vanny »

hmmm, it can be done, through the Peugeot Laser system which can be got at through the Peugeot website. Only problem is that it costs a small fortune to do and is REALLY not worth the effort or cost! I think there is a site somewhere with the pug parts lists and while i dont think you can search them as such there the only cheap/free option for figuring out a parts application. You could just go to the stealer and see what they say?
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

yes vanny we did find a site you can put a pug part No in and get some info but not all of what im after,i have also bought from ebay two discs with pug electonic parts catalogue on but we cant search them by part No,also as you said peugeots own site dose cost to use,my local pug parts manager said he will give me info on these parts,i just thought it would be easyer to find a site so i could do it myself,as i have bought a pile of brand new pug genuine patrs and wont to know exactly what they fit to make it easyer to sell them regards malcolm
jeremy
My Cars:

Post by jeremy »

Do your discs display as PDF's? If so you can search an open PDF - just look for the binocular symbol on the toolbars.
jeremy