Fuse for Alarm.

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

user_3150
New User
My Cars: This is a dummy account added to fix some orphan posts.

Fuse for Alarm.

Post by user_3150 »

I put in a post recently about my alarm activating. I removed fuse 17 as suggested but the alarm still works. Looking in my manual fuse 17 is for the Auto Active gearbox (which I don't have). Any ideas on which one it is on the facelift Xantia. The only one that look's close is No 25 which says alarm warning lamp. But it also runs the radio and a couple of other thing's. It wouldn't be one of the Maxi fuses under the bonnet would it?
user_3150
New User

Post by user_3150 »

Marty said about fuse 17 I just found the post again. I wondered if that is on the older Xantias.
user_3150
New User

Post by user_3150 »

Also I couldn't see the ecu under the passenger seat. Is it in another place on the face lift Xantia? Any help most welcome just want to sort it out before I go away at the end of the week.
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

See if you can PM Richard Galagher - he is the bloke to ask about the alarm system.
user_3150
New User

Post by user_3150 »

Cheers Marty
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

if its a facelift xantia im pretty sure the alarm is controlled by the CPH unit which is located behind the glovebox,it also controls the central locking interior lighting & the transponder imobiliser so disconecting means the car wont start