What do you think of this?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Peter.N.
Moderating Team
My Cars: Currently:

C5 X7 VTR + Satnav Hdi estate Silver
C5 X7 VTR + Hdi Estate 2008 Red

In the past: 3, CX td Safaris and about 7, XM td estates. Lovely cars.

Post by Peter.N. »

Yep! I think the BX is very underated, especially the TZD. My wife has had one for about 5 years, she now has a ZX td estate but she prefered the TZD. My son, who runs a 2.8 Capri, was always very derisory about the BX, we gave it to him when we aquired the ZX, he now goes practically everywhere in it and keeps going on about how brilliant it is!
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Once you have sampled the delights of a Hydraulic Citroen nothing ever feels quite the same again... I used to drive my Pug 205 in preference to my old 405 but now the Xantia is the car of choice on every occasion. The poor old Pug is relegated to fun car for when I feel the need to let off a bit of steam, get a crazy smile on my face, shake my eyeballs out of their sockets and recall just what a brilliant car the Xantia is after driving it so much it becomes ordinary.
Peter.N.
Moderating Team
My Cars: Currently:

C5 X7 VTR + Satnav Hdi estate Silver
C5 X7 VTR + Hdi Estate 2008 Red

In the past: 3, CX td Safaris and about 7, XM td estates. Lovely cars.

Post by Peter.N. »

You need to drive something else now and again to make you appreciate hydropnumatic suspension. After my second XM I had a 405 td estate, had I not previously driven an XM I would have thought it quite a nice car, which it is, but I have only had XMs since, but they are not as good as the CX.