citroen volcane exhaust

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

sammycitroenzx
My Cars:

citroen volcane exhaust

Post by sammycitroenzx »

hello chaps i have a j reg zx volcane 5 door and i am having one hell of a time tring to find a cheap full exhaust system any pointer this is the 1.9 petrol model non cat and i need a full one
cheers samantha
mezuk04
My Cars:

Post by mezuk04 »

Looks like we have the same problem....I found out at the weekend that I could also do with a complete exhaust and probably Cat aswell...but im tight
gjb02
My Cars:

Post by gjb02 »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mezuk04</i>

Looks like we have the same problem....I found out at the weekend that I could also do with a complete exhaust and probably Cat aswell...but im tight
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I have a Volcane Backbox (Chrome tailpipe) It was on my 16v until recently it was on there less than 6 months. Chrome is still shiny![8D] It could save you some money! I'm sure they're exactly the same as the 1.9i backbox.
Might be of help to either of you.
drpau
My Cars:

Post by drpau »

I have seen in the past that buypartsby.co.uk are reasonably priced for exhausts....
Cheers
Paul
DarkendViper

Post by DarkendViper »

6 months ago I was looking for an exhaust and the cheapest was £220 inc vat. I ended up going and having a powerflow system made up. Cost 220 inc vat and has a lifetime guarantee. They also make it sound how you want while giving a bit extra performance.
Ste