VANNY!

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Jon

Post by Jon »

You just need to unbolt the thing from the Burgandy BX, luckily the grey car already has one!
I was going to say, lets get back on topic, but, hey, when a BX takes hold!.....[:D]
alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

Post by alan s »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jon</i>

I've been having trouble getting BX 16v Graphite centre caps, Citroen still list them @ about £4.50 each but when I ordered one it came up "no longer available" [xx(]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
The "NLA" is the message we keep getting out here, but chances are they only had one to begin with.
I was wondering what brand they were in case they can be got direct from manufacturer.
I know the Trs and Tri's all had "Crommadora" mags which were made in Italy but I can't say I've seen a brand on the 16V & TZi ones. Anybody got a clue?
The reason I think this is possible is that I had a car with "Delta" mags fitted a few years ago and once walked into a tyre retailer to find he had a variety of centres for sale including just about every centre Delta ever used, so hopefully, these will be the same.
Alan S
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jon</i>

Mr Hopkirk
Are you trying to tell us something here
e.g. Jon this BX is in Wiltshire (where Jon lives; and would you mind popping round and actually looking at it before I bid on it!) Or something.[8]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Nahhhh.... Mind you if your offering[;)]
Seemed nice enough - emailed the owner some pressing questions and he seems genuine enough in his replies - plus its taxed and tested so driving it home <i><b>should</b></i> not be a problem.
Any further develpoments on the maroon / silver escapade?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dave Bamber</i>

Just as well I don't have a towbar, I could have found a white BX following me home.....<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Thought thats why you bought the Grey one?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... RK:MEWA:IT
Wondering if I would ever use these if I bid.....