NOT for BMW owners . . .

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

NiSk
My Cars:

NOT for BMW owners . . .

Post by NiSk »

FDV
(Donor 2016)
My Cars:

Post by FDV »

*Saved in my documents!*
oilyspanner
My Cars:

Post by oilyspanner »

Another one nearly got me yesterday morning, overtook me as I was turning right! I was indicating and there was ample room for him to pass on the left??? braindead.
Stewart
FDV
(Donor 2016)
My Cars:

Post by FDV »

I enjoyed the 318 driver trying to undertake me up the slip road on the way home from work. I enjoyed watching his face as a dirty little dented AX GT started pulling away forcing him to brake and keep with the traffic. Marvellous!
jonn

Post by jonn »

i have a e 36 m3 and i drive the xantia leave the m3 to the wife , what does that say about me
yangreen

Post by yangreen »

That you're under the thumb? Sorry! Couldn't resist!
jeremy
My Cars:

Post by jeremy »

Are BMW's becoming the new Volvo?
Numbering isn't that different from that awful DAF derived horror of the 80's - 340, 360, 340 1.7 etc
jeremy
Gregg1100
My Cars:

Post by Gregg1100 »

Hi,
Nothing wrong with a Volvo, just the clowns that drive them.
However, no Volvo driver would get up to the tricks that Volkswagen drivers do. Surely most of them are on a death wish. A Golf driver tried to push me over into the middle lane this morning, because he thought that he had right of way, He was on a slip road ,and just tried to force his way onto motorway inside lane. The fact that I was driving a fully freighted artic, and had two cars on outside of me, I couldn`t move over if I wanted to. <b>So I didn`t</b>. The dippo ended up speeding up the hard shoulder, to get past me and another truck on my front door.. Haven`t got a minute to live, but it`s who else the gits take with them.
Ah well
Greg
yangreen

Post by yangreen »

Ah yes, people really don't know how slip roads work do they? Over the years, they've seen that people move over to let them onto the motorway and as they've never read the Highway Code, they don't know that they DON'T have right of way! I've had some nasty incidents in my little Tin Snail but I refuse to give way despite the obvious danger!
drpau
My Cars:

Post by drpau »

Ill print one of those and glue it on my mates windscreen for a laugh. Im sure he'll appreciate it!
Infacct i may just start posting them on all BMWS, maybe edit it to include Volkswagen drivers (wannabe BMW drivers...)[:D]
oscarloco
My Cars:

Post by oscarloco »

The problem with newer cars is that they have too much power and the owners too little brains. With the Toyota Yaris being a cheap option, there are a LOT of this POS cars in my country with VERY LOW IQ people driving them, causing a lot of accidents and of course, with those little orange decorations used (you guessed it) for decoration purposes only.
Gregg1100
My Cars:

Post by Gregg1100 »

Hi All,
Would you believe that another Volks driver (Polo),[:o)], came flying down a sliproad, forced his way between the rear of my artic, and the front of another truck, with just about enough room for the pillock to do it. The truck behind me was pulling up building speed to pass me, when the git snatched all his room. If I had seen a flying ant,and braked to avoid it,[:D] the polo would have been flat.
The car went into Taunton Dean services, northbound, and the truck driver that was behind me went flying in there too, obviously after him.This was yesterday afternoon.The polo prat went past me, on the 1/2 mile marker for the services, with a very young kid in front passenger seat, then shot into the services.
When driving my car, I keep well away from trucks. If you hit them in a car, they don`t bounce, you do.
Is it true that one has to have a labotomy before being allowed to have a German made car?.[:D]
Regards,
Greg
citroennut
My Cars:

Post by citroennut »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
Is it true that one has to have a labotomy before being allowed to have a German made car?.[:D]
Regards,
Greg
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
i hope not, i was born this stupid, i drive citroens as well[:I]! look at the title <u>gsf</u> pity about the swedish bit though.
cheers
simon
Gregg1100
My Cars:

Post by Gregg1100 »

Hi Simon,
I was referring mainly to VW. [:I] Re; your 1949 car---not seen one of those. What do they look like.? Have you seen the new C6.? Different looking beast again from Citroen.
Regards
Greg
weety
My Cars:

Post by weety »

have you noticed though, despite how aggressively they are driven, they dont actually seem to make a lot of progress.... i was following a Beemer down the A10 across the big roundabout over the M25.
It started two cars ahead of me..... tried going into the wrong lane and cutting back in front of people three times (the last manouver being a cut across four lanes from the right hand turn lane to the left hand turn lane) and then after all this he ended up one car ahead of me....... he had more near misses in about five minutes than i have all year and i can only assume he doesnt drive very far