BX with no PR???

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

wonderd

Post by wonderd »

You didn't, just a minor mistake...i make a lot of them, it's better to make the mistake, get corrected and have more knoledge at the end of the day...
Anyways, i know where the FDV should be i just didn't know it's fitted only for the PAS..
Thanks to all,
Elad.
jeremy
My Cars:

Post by jeremy »

Anders - there are of course enormous terretorial differences in specs - you pointed out the other day that Greece received the wonderful sounding BX11, UK have a love affair with estate cars - probably leading on to our current obsession with massive 4x4 but Citroen responded in the late 80's with well specified estates - especially diesels that weren't generally available.
The other trick is of course to make cars with the options fitted. What is noticeable is that most GTi's and many TD's from 89 or so are fitted with ABS which was an option at about £850. As demand was healthy then I expect they were simply all fitted with it and if you wanted one without you had to wait. Lesser spec TD's (TGE etc) seem to have been introduced in 91 or so (lower spec seats, manual rear windows - real hardship! - still have sunroof on saloon!)
Jeremy