XM Turbo Auto looking for good home

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

DomF9
My Cars:

XM Turbo Auto looking for good home

Post by DomF9 »

Hi all
I was given a metallic dark grey XM 2.0 Si Turbo Auto by Tony Woolhead back in October. Unfortunately the turbo has given up the ghost so I have now replaced the car with a daily runabout, but am not in the position of having a garage or space to keep the car and do it up at a later date.
Im my opinion, it's too good a car to send for total destruction at the breakers, so if anyone is interested in giving this car a good home, either for spares or to return it to the road, please contact me or email me at dom@domf9.plus.com
The car is in overall good condition apart from the turbo. It has electric everything; - electric windows all round, wingmirrors, sunroof, seats. It also has the rear interior glass screen. It still runs well, and can be started and raised - it just smokes fairly well. The auto box is excellent too. It is MoT'd until December05 and is still a fantastic and viable project for someone who either wants to repair/replace the turbo, or to bypass it completely with a different manifold. Or indeed for someone who just wants a complete car for spares, seeing as it's now getting hard to find any of these in the scrapyards.
It is located in Horley, Surrey (near Gatwick airport), so if it's of interest to anyone, please get in touch. dom@domf9.plus.com
Regards
Dom