Haynes BOL

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

p20

Haynes BOL

Post by p20 »

Just discovered that you can buy a <b>french</b> haynes bol, which covers the later Xantia models including HDi, but not in <b>english</b>.[:(!][:(!]I've emailed them to see if they are planning any changes, as my i only got a 'D' in GCSE french!!
john alexander
My Cars:

Post by john alexander »

Might make more sense in french.
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

Thought Haynes was an English concern? Weird then that they should produce it in French first - Mind you they are all double Dutch really.
ghostrider
My Cars:

Post by ghostrider »

Talk to Anders, why cant we Brits cope with other languages? Anders manages very well in a variety of languages, judjing by his posts[:D]
Pete
dan.2cv
My Cars:

Post by dan.2cv »

He can also spell quite well too, Pete. ;)
nico

Post by nico »

<font color="blue"></font id="blue">If you need any help translating something give me a shout.
CommY
My Cars:

Post by CommY »

Ghostrider, speak for your self I'm fluent in American and Austrailian as well as English.
Haynes only do books for cars that have sold over a certain number of units, obviously the later Xant's haven't reached this number.
Do they not do an engine book for the HDi's or petrol lumps as this combined with the Mk1 Xant book would cover just about everything.
sbraud
My Cars:

Post by sbraud »

Interesting…
Having all the VSX bits missing from my Haynes I’d gladly buy a French copy with it in, as martyhopkirk points out – It’s double Dutch anyway.
Intéresser...
Ayant tout le peu de VSX manquer de mon Haynes j'achèterais heureusement une copie française avec elle dedans, comme le martyhopkirk précise - c'est double Néerlandais de toute façon.
... I think [xx(]
Cheers
Steve
p20

Post by p20 »

Heres the reply from Haynes about the problem:
<i>Thank you for your email. We have an update planned on the current Xantia manual (no 3082) which will, once updated, cover your vehicle. This updated version will be available in the next couple months.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any further assistance</i>
<center>[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]</center>