Picasso seat tables on a C5(+ a DS)

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

406 V6
My Cars:

Picasso seat tables on a C5(+ a DS)

Post by 406 V6 »

Well, it's me tinkering again...
After having to lunch the other day on the parking lot of a MacDrive with my sister, i found that the C5, despite being huge, isn't very versatile on this matter.
So i'm thinking in putting some tables on both driver's and front passenger's seat. And why not getting the "inspiration" to the small brother, Picasso?[8D]
Now, what do you guys think? Will the tables fit or be adapted easily, or should i get some nice plywood/pine, lacquer it and make custom seat tables?[:p]
Cheers!
PS: check this link and tell me what you think[:p]
http://www.standvirtual.com/index.php?op=show&id=p1821
It's a couple of miles from me, though i don't have the funds for now[:(]
gardenpeas
My Cars:

Post by gardenpeas »

thats a cool ds get a loan[:)]
you could get a couple of trays and put them on your lap or just eat out side of the veichle saves it smelling like your dinner that just makes you hungry the next day.
dnsey

Post by dnsey »

While you're at it, why not make better use of all that oil (in the engine)- much better for you than putting it into your stomach [;)]
406 V6
My Cars:

Post by 406 V6 »

Come on guys...[:D]
What if you need to eat a nice home-made meal? eating it outside is like telling the cook to take a hike. I'm a cook myself and would treat it as an offence[:p]
Ok, and for the functionnality of the car sake?
It sure is a pretty lady isn't it?[:D]*sigh*
PS: BTW, i hadn't eaten a MAc for over 3 years, one big-big mac menu plus a happy meal (+ 1 small and 1 big coke).
Hey, i was hungry alright?
gardenpeas
My Cars:

Post by gardenpeas »

isn't it just as bad to eat a home cooked meal in a car you could get one of those trays with cushion on the bottom this will protect you from the heat and weight of the big mac.
you might be able to get trays with a cool ds picture on or rven better of the cool tables in the picasso then you'll be reminded should have got a picasso every time you have a big mac or quarter pounder (my favourite)
good luck with your quest