Bent Xantia - Now what?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

turbolag

Post by turbolag »

how about another Xantia? I know the temptation is always to try summat different, but you've got a complete car in spares now?
philhoward

Post by philhoward »

DervDonkey - drop me a mail at f*********.com
I have a Xant TD which you may be inetrested in...and i'm in Rugeley (8 miles from Cannock)
(email address removed incase of harvesters...)
DervDonkey
My Cars:

Post by DervDonkey »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> May be you should have speed camera out side the bub as this'll propbaly catch more super d**k heads than the local cops.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Wouldn't work, I'm afraid - there's a 90 degree bend where the pub is, so the d!(kheads have GOT to either slow down or crash...[}:)][}:)] and sometimes, both - Roarrrr...Screeeeeeeeeee...(silence)BANG!!![:D]. But that's the main road, not the narrow lane where my car is parked. As for a copper, well, they're an endangered species round here.
Phil, I'll get in touch about that. Just had a peek at the Xantia on Ebay, it's gone up £100 and met reserve, getting a bit expensive for something I can't "kick the tyres" on though.