visagti16v

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

benj
My Cars:

visagti16v

Post by benj »

hi mate, did you ever get your zx 16v wings and bumper sorted? have you still got it?
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

hi, never got the money to get it straightned etc so just ran it into the ground and ive broken it for bits, shell goes off to the breakers at the weekend, however see your other post
benj
My Cars:

Post by benj »

shame! I broke that green one,yours is going to the scrappy and my brother broke a black one to put the engine in his 205!!! mine is going to go in storage, at least there will be one left!
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

why did he want the heavier engine? I know you can rev them higher due to no wet liners but thats only when you get to 8500 or more?
theres 400 still registered with the dvla as taxed in the UK as confirmed recently by a gsf member.
Saw a nice white one with 85K on it for £695 near here the other week, if I had room to put it I would have got it as a odd use car :)
benj
My Cars:

Post by benj »

he had a 1.9 but blew it! conrod through the back of the block and piston up into the head and cracked the head! a 2.0 litre is all he could get hold of at the time, its running fully on 1.9 stuff tho just the block and head from the 2.0! been to the rolling road and had 175bhp! 15 brake from 100cc, it is heavier front end but he said yuo get used to it pretty quick!