GSf brilliant prices

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

carl
My Cars:

GSf brilliant prices

Post by carl »

Desperate for a coil the other day I very reluctantly asked a local so called discount supplier for a price. Price quoted £68 + Vat. Then 0000000000 (they on my doorstep) same price . GSF price £38.50 + Vat delivered next day. Friday wifes car in local garage needed stepper motor. Trade main dealer £128+Vat asked garage if they dealt with GSF. They said they did not. Quick 48 mile trip I appeared with genuine Bosch part (£68+Vat). Garage were amazed so I gave them a couple of catalogues. I can honestly say that if it was not for this company I would not consider owning a French car but with this sort of service it costs peanuts to run. Many thanks for such good service.
nick
My Cars:

Post by nick »

If it wasn't for GSF I would probably have given up running old/ish Citroens a long time ago.........or more likely I wouldn't, but I would probably be bankrupt by now [;)]
Stuart McB
My Cars:

Post by Stuart McB »

Got to agree ther Carl. GSF are good at disscounted parts. All in only £53 to do an oil 'n' filter change with oil and new disc's on my Xsara. I have a massive Ha****ds on my door step but as I drive past the Smethwick (west mids) branch twice a week it makes sense on saving the pennies, especially on stuff like brake pads, filters etc. Oh and the staff seem more clued up then at H*****ds.
kafkaian

Post by kafkaian »

I'm really pleased with my Star City branch (Birmingham) GSF. Knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Combined with a good pricing, that's all I want