The Citroën Conservatoire - 3rd October 2016

A place to discuss any upcoming meets, club rallies and general get togethers.

Moderator: RichardW

citroenesque
(Donor 2016)
My Cars:

The Citroën Conservatoire - 3rd October 2016

Post by citroenesque »

Hi
I imagine many will know of this semi-mythical place. A truly stunning collection of Citroën cars, concepts, specials, competition and prototype vehicles with lots of other interesting exhibits. If you haven't been (and even if you have) it's well worth a visit and especially as it's fate is still uncertain given the Aulnay factory is now closed. We have a trip planned for the 10th anyway, but that's full up, so....

I have an additional date for a Conservatoire visit. It is Monday 3rd October 13:30pm

Contact me on yo.phil@btopenworld.com if seriously interested in joining the trip. It's only 8€ to get in by the way.
1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Diesel hatch, white, 92k
*SOLD* 1998 Citroen Xantia Ser.1 Turbo Diesel manual, Desire Limited Edition hatch, Mauritius Blue, 118k
2003 Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE Tourer auto, BRG, 135k
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: The Citroën Conservatoire - 3rd October 2016

Post by CitroJim »

I consider myself highly privileged to have visited the Conservatoire last year.. It is a true Mecca for any Citroen devotee and a visit is highly recommended...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...