C6 10th Birthday get together

A place to discuss any upcoming meets, club rallies and general get togethers.

Moderator: RichardW

harryp
Donor 2016
Posts: 621
Joined: 07 May 2011, 16:03

Re: C6 10th Birthday get together

Post by harryp » 15 Jul 2015, 12:54

Add me as Xant attendee! Live locally, so will not be camping; I imagine the evening get together's are rather special!
Look fwd to meeting you all - and seeing David again with engine covers! :-D

User avatar
Trainman
donor 2018
Posts: 2514
Joined: 21 Aug 2009, 11:58

Re: C6 10th Birthday get together

Post by Trainman » 15 Jul 2015, 12:57

Evenings at the moment are fairly loose, but that doesn't mean it won't change, maybe a cruise out somewhere for food.............

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 40823
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33

Re: C6 10th Birthday get together

Post by CitroJim » 15 Jul 2015, 13:03

Trainman wrote:Car parking is £3.50 per day
That rules me out then. More than I can possibly afford... Is parking free if you come on a bike?

User avatar
Trainman
donor 2018
Posts: 2514
Joined: 21 Aug 2009, 11:58

Re: C6 10th Birthday get together

Post by Trainman » 15 Jul 2015, 13:05

CitroJim wrote:
Trainman wrote:Car parking is £3.50 per day
That rules me out then. More than I can possibly afford... Is parking free if you come on a bike?
Have you tried that new spray.......... apparently it works wonders on tight pockets......... I think it's called WD40 :rofl2:

I can ask if they do a discount for almost pensioners......... wander off whistling......

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 40823
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33

Re: C6 10th Birthday get together

Post by CitroJim » 15 Jul 2015, 13:08

Trainman wrote: I can ask if they do a discount for almost pensioners......... wander off whistling......
:rofl2: Next week I'll be even more almost a pensioner :wink:

I have now reached the point where I can now retire whenever I choose :-D

Being an old git has it's compensations :P

User avatar
Trainman
donor 2018
Posts: 2514
Joined: 21 Aug 2009, 11:58

Re: C6 10th Birthday get together

Post by Trainman » 15 Jul 2015, 13:11

CitroJim wrote:I have now reached the point where I can now retire whenever I choose :-D
:taz: GIT!!

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 40823
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33

Re: C6 10th Birthday get together

Post by CitroJim » 15 Jul 2015, 13:13

Trainman wrote:
CitroJim wrote:I have now reached the point where I can now retire whenever I choose :-D
:taz: GIT!!
:rofl2: :mrgreen: :P

User avatar
Trainman
donor 2018
Posts: 2514
Joined: 21 Aug 2009, 11:58

Re: C6 10th Birthday get together

Post by Trainman » 15 Jul 2015, 13:19

I'm determined to get you out in the C6 if you come up to Cosford Jim............ you have been warned :pp:

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 40823
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33

Re: C6 10th Birthday get together

Post by CitroJim » 15 Jul 2015, 13:21

Trainman wrote:I'm determined to get you out in the C6 if you come up to Cosford Jim............ you have been warned :pp:
:) Excellent Steve, I'll look forward to that but how on earth can I afford one if I can't even afford the parking fee?

You do know that a trip in a C6 will be fatal and there'll be one on my drive before you can say 'Told you so...' if I do...

:roll:

User avatar
Trainman
donor 2018
Posts: 2514
Joined: 21 Aug 2009, 11:58

Re: C6 10th Birthday get together

Post by Trainman » 15 Jul 2015, 13:50

CitroJim wrote:
Trainman wrote:I'm determined to get you out in the C6 if you come up to Cosford Jim............ you have been warned :pp:
:) Excellent Steve, I'll look forward to that but how on earth can I afford one if I can't even afford the parking fee?

You do know that a trip in a C6 will be fatal and there'll be one on my drive before you can say 'Told you so...' if I do...

:roll:
DAMN......... sussed......... :rofl2:

User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 14500
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 14:30

Re: C6 10th Birthday get together

Post by myglaren » 15 Jul 2015, 17:07

You need to sneak up on him and catch him unaware Steve :twisted:

User avatar
Trainman
donor 2018
Posts: 2514
Joined: 21 Aug 2009, 11:58

Re: C6 10th Birthday get together

Post by Trainman » 15 Jul 2015, 17:18

myglaren wrote:You need to sneak up on him and catch him unaware Steve :twisted:
Not at all........ I'll just pick him and throw him in...... he's about 5 stone wet through..... :-D

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 40823
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33

Re: C6 10th Birthday get together

Post by CitroJim » 15 Jul 2015, 17:18

myglaren wrote:You need to sneak up on him and catch him unaware Steve :twisted:
Or a subterfuge...

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 40823
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33

Re: C6 10th Birthday get together

Post by CitroJim » 15 Jul 2015, 17:20

:oops: Dear me. First real day back on the forum and already I've totally derailed a thread :lol:

Steve, you're right... A good puff of wind will see me off...

Hell Razor5543
NOT Alistair or Simon
Posts: 8162
Joined: 01 Apr 2012, 09:47

Re: C6 10th Birthday get together

Post by Hell Razor5543 » 15 Jul 2015, 17:23

Trainman wrote:
myglaren wrote:You need to sneak up on him and catch him unaware Steve :twisted:
Not at all........ I'll just pick him and throw him in...... he's about 5 stone wet through..... :-D
Unless he has completed his V6 Xantia by then, and headed off to the Birthday bash!