CCC Northern - Christmas Lunch 24/11/13

A place to discuss any upcoming meets, club rallies and general get togethers.

Moderator: RichardW

Trainman
(Donor 2018)
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: 2008 C6 2.7 Exclusive in Mativoire Beige with Vitali Leather.
2019 C5 1.6 Aircross Flair+ in Platinum Grey with Claudia Rimini Leather
2017 1.6HDi Berlingo Van - the works van

CCC Northern - Christmas Lunch 24/11/13

Post by Trainman »

24th November – Section Christmas Lunch – The Turnpike Inn, Rishworth, nr Sowerby Bridge

This will be the 4th consecutive year that we have had our Christmas lunch at the Turnpike Inn. Last year we were looked after very well with our own room and the food was very good as usual. The staff were excellent, especially when Frank ledger was taken ill.

I have booked the same room and reserved 25 places. Please let me know as soon as you can if you want to come along as I want to confirm final numbers with the restaurant the week before. It won’t be a problem should the numbers go up above 25 so don’t be shy.

The A la Carte menu is roughly £5 starter; £13 main course plus £2.50 for extra side orders; and about £5 for desserts. The Carvery is likely to be about £13 and the Taste of the Turnpike menu is (at the time of writing) £12.95 for two courses and £15.95 for three courses. The Christmas Fayre menu is shown in full elsewhere in the magazine, three courses for £25.

If you want to check out the restaurant have a look at their website at http://www.turnpikeinn.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .

Directions: The restaurant is just off the M62 on the Yorkshire/Lancashire border and is easy to get to. Leave the motorway at junction 22 and follow the A672 towards Ripponden where you’ll find the restaurant on the left after about a mile.
Steve

2008 C6 2.7 Exclusive in Mativoire Beige with Vitali Leather.
2019 C5 1.6 Aircross Flair+ in Platinum Grey with Claudia Rimini Leather

http://c6owners.org/index.php