New Citroen owner

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

spoonz
My Cars: Citroen Dispatch

New Citroen owner

Post by spoonz »

Hi

New owner of a Citroen van. Getting a few niggles ironed out on it but have run into a snag with one thing hence why I looked for help on the net and came across this forum. Basically one of the niggles was that the previous owner had the air suspension changed to conventional springs but there is now a warning on the display as the ecu thinks air suspension is still installed.

I didn't worry about it when buying as I thought no problem for a dealer to turn it off. But the local Citroen dealer is not interested and said they won't do it ? So I am looking for someone with Lexia/diagbox that could help out as my local garages don't have it just generic diag stuff.

Happy to pay for peoples time etc. I am in mid Devon not far from Crediton but can travel within reason.

cheers
Spoonz
MikeT
My Cars: 2005 C5restyle 1.6HDI 16v 110hp VTR Estate
2008 C5 X7 1.6HDI VTR+ Saloon

Re: New Citroen owner

Post by MikeT »

Hi and Welcome.

This is the list of lexia owners (including map link) that have offered to assist others. Bear in mind, it's voluntary and possible some members have even left but worth a look all the same.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=56452
spoonz
My Cars: Citroen Dispatch

Re: New Citroen owner

Post by spoonz »

Thanks Mike I will have a look and see who is local to me.